Followers

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ATSM #102

Hello everyone,  today's post is a very special one for me. This is my first ever DT post, I am very lucky to work with a very creative team at Addicted to Stamps and More. There are so many creative girls on this team, loads of inspiration for everyone, in different styles of card making.



  Today's challenge is 'Make your Mark', you can use markers, color pencils, paints, sewing or any such thing to do this. I chose to do stitching.
I hand drew the balloons and pierced holes and one big hole in the center, used eyelet stitch to the balloons. Its pretty easy, you need to take stitches from center to the holes around your image. I chose a shaded thread to do this. Added a flying string and my favorite sentiment and done. 





 

The process

I pierced the inside holes to the edges, since this is how I wanted my stitched balloons to look, you can chose the placing of the center hole as per your wish.

We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge, and the winner will get 5 free digis.

I hope to see you there with your creations, hop on now to the ATSM challenge blog to be more inspired by the other DT's creations!

I would like to enter this card for the Curtain Call Challenge
It is a birthday card!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Hi teamie - fantastic card you made! Great to be on the same team with you, hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly made your mark with this piercing and stitching. Great inspiration, Rahmat! Welcome to the ATSM team!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to be on the DT with you, Rahmat! What a wonderful card...love the stitching...colorful and so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning way to make ur mark and it's totally gorgeous, neat and flawless. So happy to have u on ATSM team !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rahmat. Fabulous card and a great way to make your mark!! So creative! So happy to be on the design team with you! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rahmat, this is such a creative way to interpret Make your mark....so clever. I love you showed us how to do this and the choice of the faded thread was a good idea. So pleased to have you as a new Teamies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, hello there Teamie! I really love the clever way you created your balloons on this card! Love the shaded thread, too...it's so pretty! Thanks so much for the step-by-step on your process...your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a start Rahmat, you always have a very individual style. Such a fab card and I love the sentiment. It's great to be on the same team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Rahmat..and All the best for your DT term...I loved the stitching on your card a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Rahmat..! your card is soo fabulous.. love the style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rahmat this is just awesome, it's so clever! So excited to be working with you at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, Rahmat! The stitching is such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this technique (and will try it soon). The shaded thread gives the balloons so much dimension. And that sentiment is fab. So pleased to have you on the team and I'm delighted to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm yet to use stitching on a card but this looks so effective I may have to just try this sometime. Fantastic card and so glad to have joined the ATSM with you, it's going to be great fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rahmat. You certainly made your mark with the stitched balloons, love them. Welcome to the ATSM Team. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous ombre sitching to create the flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I never would have thought to do stitching for the Make Your Mark challenge! How creative! Your stitching is perfect. I love the colors you used. Welcome to the ATSM team!

    ReplyDelete