Followers

Friday, November 14, 2014

A Tag and a Card

Hello! Its Friday, and I can say it is already a weekend here, since my kiddos have a holiday today.

 I am sharing a card and tag which I made on Wednesday, but yesterday was bust to share.....I spent the whole day out, watching the Macau Grand Prix. By the end of the my ears were buzzing! Instead of coming home, hubby and I went straight to school to attend parent teacher conference. We have just finished the first term here, already!

 Sharing some interesting moments from the formula 3 and motorbike races.





I got my heat tool and couple of other supplies, from my store in Hong Kong , so I made a card using heat embossing.
This card is a very special card for me, I made it for my cousin, who is getting married in coming December. She was a little girl when I got married, and I cannot believe she is getting married now!, time is indeed flying. I cannot the attend the wedding, so for time being I am just sending a card :(

Sharing a picture of me for the first time ever on my blog! the baby in the picture is my cousin on her 1st birthday, and on the other side a picture we clicked last year when she was almost my age in the previous picture.


I chose Indian wedding colors for this card, I think this one is perfect for the Chinese theme too, living next door to China for 7 years, I know the similarities between Indians and Chinese cultures now!
A red base, and front, and a middle gold panel too.
The stamp is from Kaisercraft, I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then added a ribbon, and the sentiment is also from Kaisercraft, but a different stamp set. I don't want to use just Congratulations on this card, something different and more meaningful. I haven't added the date yet,which I will add later.



Linking this card with:
Virginia's View

This card all with touch of gold, card bases, embossing or the ribbon.



Inkspirational
 Used gold to add a bit of shine!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This tag is made by recycling the tag, my son got some jeans from Giordano and the tag is from that.
All I did is just add another front panel to it, for which I had distressed the edges with red, tied a twine with a bell, and stamped the sentiment from Kaisercraft in green. I just wanted to use all the Christmas colors in a minimal way.



Linking this tag with:

Mod Squad Challenge Blog

 The challenge calls for tags, I made a CAS tag.

The Crafting Cafe

 A tag from me.

CASology
I made a simple tag using the basic colors of Christmas.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rahmat! And great for you sharing your memories. How time has flown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card..love the red and gold colors ..tag is beautiful.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enchanted by all your creations here and the one for Fusion, too, Rahmat! This red and gold card is elegant beyond belief!! Thank you for all the inspiration and for sharing a beautiful photo of you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little bell - it will have a festive sound as well as a festive look! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful tag. I love the little bell that you attached. Thanks so much for joining in this weeks Mod Squad Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehem....I always wondering
    where is the picutre of Rahmat
    you are a beaufitul INDIA woman
    I can see you are a patient woman
    and she is getting big and also beautiful
    I have no feather stamp (SAD but true ) and I love your red card its really pop up the gold color on red color...
    the Tag is so sweet too simple and I adore the idea of the sentiment in green...simply but adorable and I think you dont celebrate chrismtas right...me too not I am moslem also I made christmas things for friends and for challenge HAHA.
    happy sunday my friend and if you five minutes time visit my blog...I would be so happy getting visit from you Rahmat...
    My friend in my high school also named Rahmat but he is a man...in indonesia Rahmat is for a man..different at in India...and nice pict from formula 3 too.
    good luck with the challenges my friend...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous rich card and tag, stunning. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag! Great idea to use the tag from the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little card & what a sweet little tag!
    Thanks for sharing your great project with us at The Crafting Cafe in our Not A Card Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete