Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Heartfelt gratitude

Hello everyone, my second post of the day, click here to see my ATSM DT card, and do join us for our Anything goes challenge this week.
I am sharing a simple card, which I made yesterday. I am not working today. I was working last few days, I am not a full time career woman, so at times when I work few days in a row, I usually don't get to craft much on those days. It feels good to be a bit lazy today.

It is almost a one layer card. I chose a white card base to do this. It is a thank you card, and I wanted to use one of the quotes from my collection, hence the sentiment is computer generated mostly, plus I stamped "heartfelt thanks" from STAMPlorations - trendy feathers.

Then i die cut a circle, and added black card stock to make a focal point, and added an assembled flower from die cuts, and punches, a rhine stone for the flower center. It is a very clean and simple card. I felt that it looks fine as it is without anything else added on it. I love it, hope you all like it too.



Linking this with:

AAA Cards
It s very clean card, with stamping done sparingly, and a die cut focal panel.

Addicted to CAS
I am pushing it with the green bloom, hopefully it is ok.

Fusion card challenge
Again going with a solo bloom here.

CASology
A simple blossom in the focal point and a matching sentiment to go with.

STAMPlorations Anything goes
Trendy feathers stamps used here.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

22 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card! Wonderful sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun die cut bloom ... so very glad you joined our Floral Fusion at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice, what a great looking flower. So glad you could play along with AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the challenges - beautiful CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of stamped and computer generated sentiments, so cool! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card. Love your focal image. Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crisp, clean and clever Rahmat. Loving your striking colour choice and flower.
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this fabulous CAS card Rahmat!! The black really makes the bloom pop. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous flower with the little bit of color.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! I like that flower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a delicate little flower and I love that it's green! Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Rahmat! Your card is so super clean and simple. I love your flower. The colors are amazing and the sentiment is perfect. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Great composition and colors. Is ideal.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's absoultely CAS yet so pretty, Rahmat! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, it's very clean. A lovely manicured appearance too. Beautiful. Thanks for playing AAA CAS Cards Challenge with us, it's great to have you in the game. Cheers, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  16. So clean! Love the mixed fonts on the two sentiments, and that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a really beautiful CAS card. It is such a great sentiment and I really like that you gave it so much space in the design - the flower is beautiful too of course! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AAA Cards this week! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is really gorgeous. I just love the circle indentation and the different fonts! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards! Justine

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a fabulous saying. I love the flower in the circle. beautiful card. so glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete