Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A poem and a related card

A very good morning to all, I am with a simple card. Before I share my card, I am going to share a romantic poem, you guys will notice from where I got the sentiment. I don't know who wrote it, it is in my collection from my school days, I wrote it down after reading it from a newspaper/magazine.

         Yours' Forever

Your heart is my most precious possession,
your smile my favourite vision.
The words of endearment you utter,
are the words I cherish the most.

In your arms forever, I desire to dwell,
with your dreams in solitude I revel.
Your company is the company I most long for,
especially when the moon and stars assemble,
with only you missing from sight.

No other voice is dearer to me than your voice,
 that makes me deaf to even the Nightingales song.
I am oblivious to the feeling called love.

That epic I read in your eyes,
for no other gaze holds me like yours do.
I nurture the pearls of your thoughts,
in the coral of my heart.

Away from the world's inauspicious eye,
I treasure every moment I spent with you.
All I know is my love for you shall never die,
breaking all mortal claims,
it shall form an eternal bond with you,
and yours forever I shall be.

     ---------------------
A picture of the poem from my collection.
 



Ok, now to my card, I chose the first line as my sentiment and after printing it, I just had to work on my 2 hearts. I chose glitter and the double sided tape technique to do this, after die cutting the hearts, I added glitter, chose red and silver here. 
For the red heart I chose, a foam adhesive to lift it up, but the small silver heart is just added witha plain tape, as I wanted to give a feeling that it is inside ;)
 That's it, call it playing it simple or too simple, but these CAS cards make me feel very accomplished, hope you all like it!!


Linking this card with:

I made this card as a wedding anniversary card, going with a simple focal image and a sentiment, added some glitter to add interest to the simple focal point.


Die cuts used here.

Another CAS entry here.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Rahmat ... I love your design. Thanks for sharing the poem ... just amazing words of love. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful! Absolutely!!
    (from experiementswithcardmakingetc.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete