Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

CSSC #14

Hello my dear friends, welcome to our brand new challenge for the month of May. 
AS you already might know that, we've made a slight changes in DT postings. Instead of posting one by one and one day by other, we divided the team into two groups. Team A and Team B. Team A inspiration will be on 1st of every month and Team B inspiration will go on 15th of every month..
This is the second installment of the DT postings today.
Create any MIXED MEDIA project 
inspired by the below pic..
(any project will go as along as it highlights and contains mixed media)



For my card, I went with the umbrella, and the couple.
The silhouette is from a font, I printed off before I started working on the card.
I started off with masking a circle, and stenciling my white base with Tim Holtz burlap stencil in red, and then I added an umbrella with foam adhesive, and few hearts on the top, and a few sequins to finish off.
The sentiment is from Avery Elle - handwritten notes.
I have used stenciling, stamping, coloring, stickers, and sequins for this simple mixed media card. It might not look like a usual mixed media card, but it is one. I hope you like my take on the picture.


Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card and love the bg and focus on couple .. :)

    ReplyDelete