Followers

Friday, May 22, 2015

Just flowers

Hey everyone, a quick share here today.
Its an all white card, I chose the stamps from mama Elephant - freestyle floral, and the sentiment is Uniko Studio - Simply said birthday.
 I masked the flowers and did some stamping around, and kept the flower almost white, but with a few streaks of color towards the center, The leaves are also stamped as outlines, didn't feel the need to add any color here as well.
That is all, and I just added the front panel to a base, was going and forth to add a frame or not, and ended up just going simple.


Linking this with:

A flowery entry here with a simple sentiment.

Another entry here.

I was inspired by the beautiful chrysanthemums in the picture, and the colors.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I love the flowers....how pretty! Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS gorgeousness!! I love how the flowers and leaves look without coloring them in - never would have thought to try that before now. Thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Loving the colours and mix of stamps you have used & of course the Uniko Studio sentiment :) Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love simple, so this card sings to me, Rahmat! It's CASlicious and cheerful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rahmat, I LOVE this beautiful CAS design!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this CAS sketchy design, Rahmat! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete