Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Just for winnie & walter

My third post, hopefully this is it for today ;)
For this card, I had chosen a textured turquoise base, and I used Mama Elephant's stamps and stamped in gold, pink and turquoise again across the card, the gold one is very hard to capture in the picture.
I used a sheer pink flower, used the die cut leaves from My Favorite Things - dienamics, and some sequins in the above 3 colors. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations - Trendy butterflies.


Capturing the right colors in picture was a challenge itself for this card.

I am linking this with:

winnie & walter product Sequins challenge

winnie & walter card sketch challenge


winnie & walter color challenge


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment