Followers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Stamps and mist

Hey all, I am sharing a quick post. I made this card a couple of days ago. I was experimenting with mist here, it is a one layer card. I started with an indigo ink, and dabbed it on the edge, then I stamped a zenith shapes from ME and stamped in yellow. i used a tiny triangle from the same set, and inked up in pink, but before stamping, I sprayed some mist on it.
The flowers are also from ME but from a different set called water blooms, I used mist here as well, as you can see that the ink isn't very bright but kind of faded, this is because of the mist use, I stamped the sentiment from the same set.


Linking this with:

STAMPlorations Biweekly Sketch


The Challenge


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty thank you card! Love the mix of images you used. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and love the layout, such a pretty card. Thank you for joinin STAMPlorations #34 Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you our next one too, :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rahmat... very pretty card! Thanks for playing cards with us again this week in The Challenge gallery!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card indeed! Thanks for playing The Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete