Followers

Friday, January 29, 2016

Casology Feature - Week 3



Hello friends, I am in week 3 of my feature at CASology. Last week I shared some Stamp-less cards. Today I am sharing some of my favorite CAS creations from the past. Some are one layer cards, some are stamp-less, some have sponging etc.

1. Hand cut stencil and mask of maple leaf from a magazine, I used the stencil to sponge the leaves with distress inks. I love sponging, and specially these maple leaves!!

2. The front layer is torn and glued to the card stock, and sponging at the base card, 2 big googly eyes, and a few splatters to finish off.

3. Hand-drawn caterpillar, using a circle stencil, and sentiment from "Words to rescue"- by Steve Fadie, my favorite stamp set

4. The first 2 lines are from a quote and I added the rest of the words on my own, and stamped the foot steps in grey ink.

5. This is one of my favorite card, it is computer generated, based on opposites, I have 6 sets of opposites on this card. The last line is again added my be.

6. One of the most simplest of my cards, and one of my favorite as well. I sponged the sea, and added the last line to the quote.

7. This one is also a very simple card, it took me about 15 mins to put together this. But I may take more time if you are not into sewing.

8. This was made for a hop to show my support against domestic violence, so all purple, and a one layer card,  this is my favorite stamp set from Mama elephant - freestyle floral. I colored the flowers using markers.

I hope you like the collection of cards today, and I thank you all for visiting, and leaving me some kind words on this featured posts for the last 2 weeks. You guys are the best!!!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi RAhmat! I'm always delighted by your cards - each of these is amazing ... but card #2? Makes me so happy - so fantastic! Now I must go read more recipes... thank you! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a stunning collection of creations my friend!! You have a way of making CAS cards look amazing!! Thanks for sharing!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rahmat, once more amazing cards. Love the second one with the googly eyes. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these cards, and am just astounded at how much you can create with so very little. Thanks again for being our featured designer. I am learning so much from your posts.

    ReplyDelete