Followers

Monday, April 11, 2016

HLS CASE - take 1

Hey all, It's Monday, I have been bit busy since Friday to blog, I was able to hop on and comment on few blogs, but that is it. No crafting time as well, but managed to make a card yesterday evening. Will share another one, which I made almost a week back, and is waiting to be posted.

First the card which was made a week ago, it is a CASE of Joyce's card at HLS. It is a beautiful card, and ended up making more more yesterday evening.
I used Altenew flowers here, and used the grey ink from Lawn Fawn - hippo, and some other inks from Versamark, and SU to stamp the flowers and leaves. The sentiment is from HLS - mix mash set.
I first stamped, and then ran through the panel using MFT rectangle stitched die,, and then followed the remaining stamping steps using colors on the inside panel.


Linking this with:

HLS April CASE 
I was inspired by
- design
- flower
Seize the birthday
With toppings

AAA cards
a CAS card here

Simon Wednesday Challenge
A simple happy birthday here
Happy Birthday

Stampin' Royalty
All stamping done here

Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and I love how you have popped the main panel up. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stunning! These amazing Altnew flowers are popping up all over Blogland and I feel I just need to shop! : ) Your coloring is perfect!

    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card at STB!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Rahmat. Beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer. I hope you'll play along at HLS CASE next month too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! It really stands out in the gallery at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your technique....beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rahmat, I love the stamping technique and the flowers, the whole design of this is so pretty!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever how you incorporate all the challenges. Beautiful stamp and gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Love your wonderful design. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely how the flowers trail off of the main panel, but you have only colored the flowers that are on that panel. A radiant card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday. Good luck, and hope to see you again.
    Barbara, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous - once again I am a little behind!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love the center being popped up with the color isolated there. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this technique, and you have executed it so beautifully on this card. Gorgeous images, fantastic coloring. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning card, Rahmat. I love the flowers you chose and the pretty colors. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the designer and also for CASEing me. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete