Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2016

PS - take 2

Hi everyone, happy Monday, our week has started with another storm and a pitch dark day, but the schools are running, bit clear now, but the week is going to be all like this with rain and humidity and no bright days! sigh.
I am really hoping I can manage some good pictures of my cards.

This card was made 4 days back.  I had used PS - botanicals here, and stamped in black and fussy cut, then I arranged in a circle form and covered with a press and seal cling wrap. I have  astep by step picture for this card.


The process of press and seal
I don't own any circle dies, so drew and cut out the circle
Not bad, after cutting out
added to the card using foam adhesive
Finally, peeling away the cling wrap

I then added a pattern paper on the bottom, stamped the sentiment from PS, and a few sequins inside the circle pattern, done.

Linking this with:

Paper Smooches April Challenge
Another entry here

CAS on Sunday
Joining with Pattern  paper + stamping + something shiny

Paru's Card making Challenge
Another entry here

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


3 comments: