Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sunflowers with stencil

Hello all, I am up with a card. I am trying my best to get used to the desktop. It's bit frustrating at times!!! for me who is quit good with switching in between different OS.... lol, but I am getting there.

I have used a textured yellowish base here, and used a bamboo stencil to ink the background. Then I used another white panel, and did some smooshing using yellow and green distress inks, followed by a bubble stencil from ARTplorations in pink and blue distress inks.
I added a brown glitter paper to frame the panel. The sunflowers is from my custom made stamps, I stamped in mustrad seed Di, and used the zigs to color it, and fussy cut to add using foam adhesive. The sentiment is stamped in white ink on a black strip, from STAMplorations - trendy feathers. Love how it turned out, hope you find it interesting as well.

Linking this with:

Sugarpeas - Mix it up
Joining in with both , the sketch and picture


Penny Black and more

Add a sentiment

Inspired by all little things


4 Crafty Chicks

fussy cutting

613 Avenue Create

Anything Goes with fall colors

bastel-traum

stencil/mask/die cut


Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background, love the stencil and the colours you've used. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super card for our 'Add a sentiment' theme this month and love the zesty colours, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your stenciled background. The addition of the sunflower makes for a very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card! That background is awesome stenciled like that - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see your card at Basteltraum challenge and will tell you and visit you here
    I love that bamboos stamp/stencil
    and cutee flower
    what a happy summer card
    saya suka kartu ini
    I miss your visit Rahmat
    hope your computer/Internet ok again soon hehe
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sunflower is handdrawn? woohoo cuuute and LUV this small image Rahmat..
    see you maybe soon on my empty blog hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stencilled background! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Love how bright and cheery it is. Thanks for playing with us at the Inspired By challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! Well composed and great use of color and layering! Thanks for Rocking with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and bright card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more Challenge, good luck for the draw;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete